Transaction #1:
12 Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners
1 Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
7 boxes Playtex tampons
For all of this my total before sales, clearance, and coupons would have been around 80.00 (the tampons were on clearance for .99--I am guessing they are normally around 4.00)
After coupons and catalinas, I spent....(drum roll please)
$15.55 But wait, it gets better--I also got back $15.00 in catalina coupons! So then I used those on my second transaction, of which I will spare the details except to say that my total for that purchase would have been 250.81. but I only spent 64.54!!! Plus, between the two transactions I earned .30 off each gallon for gas rewards! And that, my friends, is worth documenting with a pic or two. As a side note, Olivia woke up as I was unloading all these groceries, and when I asked her what she thought she said, " Well, this food sure looks pretty yummy, Mom!" I also have to say i is pretty funny to watch her and Trey playing store now--she's always saying things like "Wait, I have a coupon for that!" or "I can't get that--it's not on sale." Talk about sponges!


No comments:
Post a Comment