Sunday, January 30, 2011

Surprise! (If you didn't already know...)

For many of the people we know, this is not a surprise, but for those of you who didn't know...

We can't believe it, but...
IT'S A BOY!!!
Favorite ultrasound reactions:
David: Wow! (disbelieving) wow! (again)
Olivia: (What do you think of having a baby brother?) I guess I'll love him even if he is a boy!
Aubrey: (What do you think, Peanut?) Mommy? Jelly on your buddha? (We used to tell her we were going to tickle her "buddha" and now she thinks that is really what it is called, a.k.a "My buddha hurts" or "I want to kiss the baby in Mommy's buddha." So much for using correct anatomical terms.)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Ha, yay!!! I love boys! Naturally... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaturally. ;)

    What a fun ride after 2 cute girls! LOVE it!! LOVE your sweet, beautiful family!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete