Thursday, August 4, 2011

Splish Splash!

A friend invited us to go up to the Rexburg Spray/Splash Park yesterday. It turned out to be a great day for it, and the girls had a blast--plus I ran into an old roommate of mine--Cathilee--it was fun to see her new baby (#5!) and how her other kids have grown. It was also nice to just sit and visit with my friend and play with our babies while the "big" kids played in the water.


I forgot to take any pics of Dawson by the water, so I snapped this one at the last minute just to prove he was there, too. :)



Aubrey wasn't too big on the whole playing in the water thing. I had to really coax her to stand in the water for this picture. She liked it for a while, but it didn't last long.



Olivia, on the other hand, wouldn't stand still so I could take a picture. She was up and down and all around the slides, the fountains, etc. Here I finally caught her "steering the ship."



The park also has a carousel ride, which of course the girls had to go on.



Olivia was so funny--she wouldn't let me take her picture on the horse she actually rode on--she had to run and get on the pink and purple horse for pictures, which she now informs me she wishes she had ridden instead. Silly girl.



The girls sharing a lemonade.



It was a fun day with each other and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment