Can you tell that I have a renewed desire to blog? I have been wanting to share some of our family pictures from this last fall since, well, this last fall. Here are a few--they are the unedited versions with my cold sores and Aubrey's skinned nose. Thank goodness for photoshop--the one on our wall looks a lot better! And especially thanks to Sam and Sara who so graciously drove up to Rexburg with us to take our pictures at "The Gardens."
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute! Your family is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures, I love them! Ohhh...the gardens..memories! You cut your hair! It looks fantastic!!! (I just realized I used exclamation points at the end of each sentence. So just because I will end this one with one too!!!!)
ReplyDeleteI liked the cold sores and the skinned nose. Personality! love you
ReplyDeleteLeah, your family is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one!
ReplyDelete